UNPACKING GOD’S STORY
The NIV Zondervan Study Bible, featuring Dr. D. A. Carson as general editor, is an all-new study Bible available exclusively in the NIV.
Built from the ground up to reflect the most current 21st century scholarship Dr. Carson, along with a team of over 60 contributors, crafted all-new study notes, book and section introductions, a library of articles, and other study tools that specifically focus on biblical theology, or the progressive unfolding of theological concepts through the Bible.
NEARLY 3,000 PAGES OF STUDY TOOLS WITHIN THE NIV BIBLE
Over 60 scholarly contributors • Library of biblical theology articles • Nearly 20,000 verse-by-verse notes • In-text color photos, maps and charts • Over 35,000 Scripture references • and much, much more!
1) 28 Articles by biblical experts on theological topics such as, “The Covenant,” “The Glory of God,” and “Love and Grace.”
2) Section Introductions to the Bible’s literary genres such as the Pentateuch and the Historical Books and Comprehensive Book Introductions including purpose, theme, outlines, and photos.
3) Hundreds of Color Photos such as biblical artifacts are placed within the Scripture text.
4) Over 90 Color Maps with explanatory notes are placed near relevant passages.
5) One-Column NIV Text for easy reading.
1) Nearly 20,000 Verse-by-Verse Notes by today’s leading biblical scholars offer insight on every passage of scripture.
2) Over 60 Color Charts help summarize information and concepts.
3) Thousands of Cross-References and an NIV Concordance with over 35,000 Scripture references help you see the connectedness of Scripture.
4) Free Digital Access for use on computer, phone, and tablet.
All study tools are within the New International Version, today’s most-read English language translation.